Before first use, wash in warm water gentle detergent.
Always wash immediately after each use.
Dishwasher safe(Top rack only).
Do not clean with or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals, which could result in damage.
Do not leave in sunlight when not in use.
Avoid using abrasive pads or cleaners.
Ensure lid is securely fastened in position.
Always use this product with adult supervision.
Before each use, inspect the product.
Throw away at the first sign of damage.
This product is microwave safe for short periods only.
Do not use this product in your microwave for longer than 2 minutes at a time.
When using a microwave, the outside of the product will feel cooler than the food.
After heating, stir and mix contents well.
Always check food temperature before feeding.
Do not use with fatty or oily foods as these may cause the product to melt or burn.
Do not fill with boiling liquids or solida.
Keep all components not in use out of the reach of children.